Monday, May 18, 2015

Final Post

Sketches of my Graphic Design ideas

Sketches of my Graphic Design ideas

Sketches of my Graphic Design ideas
The Sound proof Shower script that I created


The Scope of the Project

The Scope of this final project was for all of the E-Communication students to bring together their knowledge into groups of four to five and create a product and sell it. The students needed to be able to use all of the E-Communication branches (Web Design, Graphic Design, Animation, Video, and our presenting skills.). The process that my group and I used had many different parts to it. First we brainstormed and then we used a series of sketches, notes, and thumbnails. We also used many different Storyboards to layout our video that we had filmed.

The Things that I Learned while Creating this Project

During this process I learned how to lead and listen with a team. I think we all learned that with a team comes struggle.  During this process we used many different types of software’s. For the animation we used "Sketch Up" and for Graphic Design we used "Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop" and for the video portion we used "Final Cut Pro".  With Deadlines my team and I where usually on time with our projects. My group and I collaborated well on this project but again with a team comes struggle.

What will I do Next Time?


            Next time I have a big project like this and I have a group I think that I would communicate more with them when I was gone and ask them what I would need to do while I was gone. Also next time I think that my group and I should have met before and after school to work more on the project. I think the things that I would leave the same would be my leadership; towards the end I started to take charge in what was happening while we created the project. The things that I will draw from this project would be my collaboration skills, my leadership, and my creative ideas. Overall I thought that this project was a fun learning experience. I learned what it is like to working in a group with deadlines. I also learned how to improvise when someone does not corporate or if someone forgets to do his or her part. 

No comments:

Post a Comment